Creative Splendour designs are protected under Australian and International Copyright laws and treaties.
Intellectual property and copyright belong to the artist (s) who created the designs.
We are happy that you want to use our rubber stamp designs to create beautiful products and appreciate that in some cases there are crafters who enjoy making some extra money to support their hobby by selling their hand made original art creations.
By purchasing our products you are agreeing to the following guidelines if you want to sell items containing our designs:
• Stamps sold by Creative Splendour can be used to create products that have been hand stamped and decorated and established / applied as one part of an original artwork created by the end user to sell in small numbers (Maximum of 50) but not mass produced on a commercial scale.
• Our designs can be stamped on any paper product or any desired surface so long as doing so complies with our terms.
• Creative Splendour is not liable for any legal law suits that may arise from you copying and selling their / or our designs or the designs of other paper product designers as your own creations.
• As a courtesy, please abide by the terms and conditions of all the products used including all the products designed and manufactured and sold by Creative Splendour. When posting finished work you have created, please accredit and where possible link back the product manufacturers and designers for the use of their products in creating your work.
• You are not permitted to use our products to create logos, trademarks and any other promotional and commercial material that does not comply with Creative Splendour’s terms and conditions of use.
• You cannot rent, photocopy, scan, trace, photograph or digitally reproduce our designs by any mechanical or electronical means.
• If you need more information or further clarification on permission regarding our products including the allowed uses including media and editorial, please contact us so in writing so we can assist you further.